2012 quilt pattern revisited
I cannot believe we are almost at the end of the year. I have taken a look back over all the new patterns Arbee Designs has published for 2012. There were many more patchwork patterns this year, thanks to our designers. I can only claim my name to one and then of course, I had to sneak in a little applique at that.
Our patchwork selection for 2012 included the following patterns some of which did have a little applique in as well:
- Trinity Celtic Knot (top left) one of our most popular patterns
- Desert Blooms (middle left) can be made with or with applique
- Star Crossed (bottom left) foundation pieced star pattern
- Fractured Seasons (top center left) includes two seasons - winter with snowflakes and fall with leaves
- Star Struck hearts (bottom center left) simple heart wreath blocks with checkerboard border
- Rainbow Peaks (top center right) colorful triangles can be made in a variety of color options
- Joy Christmas Banner (top right) can be vertically or horizontally displayed as banner or runner
- Star Medallion (bottom center right) uses border print to create an interesting star design
- Angels or Angles (bottom right) two quilts either angels with the addition of applique or angles without
And other 2012 patterns which were more applique orintated including two baby quilts were:
- Purple Dawn (top left) Hoffman fabric selection with celtic flower border
- Stained Glass Rose (top center left) Rose in stained glass applique
- Autumn Breeze (top center right) autumn scene wall hanging - best seller
- Sunset Sails (top right) sail boats on the ocean ideal for any child's room display
- Ocean Party (bottom left) two baby quilts - one for beginners and one for advanced quilters
- ABC baby quilt (bottom right) includes every letter of the alphabet with characters to match
Which was your favorite? Have you made any? If so, send me a photo and I'll happily post it in our gallery for all to see.
With 2012 behind us, we can look forward to bringing you an even bigger and better selection for 2013. There are several already in the works. What sort of designs would you like to see published for 2013? Drop me a list in the comments below.